Series 300 Fitness Poles
Currently rated as 4.7 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
The Series 300 is Canada’s favorite Nordic walking Pole.
Built for fitness and engineered for performance, safety and comfort, these premium-quality Urban Poles enable you to burn up 20 to 46% more calories than walking without poles. The patented ergonomic CoreGrip engages your core muscles with every step.
- Click here to watch our video on how to set up your Urban Poles and learn the Urban Poling Technique
- Anti-vibration features and secure twist locking system
- 2-sectional collapsible poles, adjustable for user heights from 4’2″ to 6’2″ (127 to 187 cm)
- Ergonomic patented CoreGrip to support the wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- Carbide steel tip for use on sand, trails, snow and in other slippery conditions
- Weight bearing capacity per pole is 90 lb (40 kg). Maximum user weight: 225 lb (102 kg)
Join the Urban Poling Movement and Walk your way to better health !
6 reviews for Series 300 Fitness Poles
Rated 0 out of 5
Spirit Poles with Sand/Snow Baskets and Hiking TipsRated 0 out of 5Save25%Save $39.98Only$119.99
Rated 0 out of 5
UrbanX – Fitness PolesRated 0 out of 5Save15%Save $16.50Only$93.49
Rated 5.00 out of 5
4Life Fitness PolesRated 5.00 out of 5Save15%Save $16.50Only$93.49
Joy Watson –
I originally purchased two sets of these poles to help my husband who had Parkinson’s with Lewy body dementia. It was wonderful how he could walk so much better using the poles. I’m now approaching 87 and I hardly go anywhere without my poles. It is an easy way for me to workout and I love them. They are still as good as new.
Great for Stability
Rose D –
Recovering from a hip fracture repair. Helped get me moving and coordinating my foot steps again.
Sturdy, lightweight and comfortable grip.
May Right –
Easy to adjust great to use! Would definitely recommend.
Jane Schmidt –
Exactly what I wanted