ACTIVATOR® Evening Black
For balance & rehab
All ACTIVATOR® Poles have the same features but the Evening Black comes in matte black.
Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our evidence-based ACTIVATOR ℗ Poles were designed by an occupational therapist & gerontologist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. This unique patented design enhances strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
ACTIVATOR ℗ Poles may be beneficial for pre/post hip knee surgery (upon assessment of a rehab professional), soft tissue injuries, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.* There are currently 19 independent studies on the ACTIVATOR Poles at hospitals and universities in Canada and the renowned Royal Orthopedic Hospital in London, UK.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity
- Maximum User Weight 250 lb (114 kg)
- Weight bearing per pole 200 lb (90 kg)
- Patented ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening, balance and off loading while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shaped tip for stability
- Wide ledge instead of a strap to reduce the risk of injury
- 3 Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6′ (182 cm) & ACTIVATOR 2 is 6’4″ (193 cm)
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide
- Click here to watch our video on how to adjust your ACTIVATOR Poles and learn the ACTIVATOR Technique
- FDA registered
*If you have any of these conditions, consult your physician or therapist before using the ACTIVATOR Poles or if you are currently using or have been recommended to use other devices for walking.
Maximum user weight: ACTIVATOR Poles is 250 lb/114 kg. ACTIVATOR2 Poles is 320 lb/145 kg.
The cost of ACTIVATOR Poles may be covered by your insurance company.
Learn more about Third Party Funding including Veteran’s Affair Canada, ICBC& WCB/WSIB. Request an estimate from your insurance provider.
Urban Poling Inc is proud to be donating 1% of all ACTIVATOR Pole sales
in Canada to the March of Dimes Canada.
Urban Poling is proud to announce our partnership with VeDA (Vestibular Disorders Association),
a world-renowned and widely recognized organization in the area of balance.
UPC – 894577001016
Rated 0 out of 5
ACTIVATOR2 for users up to 6’4″ & travelRated 0 out of 5$149.99
Rated 4.92 out of 5
ACTIVATOR® PolesRated 4.92 out of 5$119.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5
ACTIVATOR® MODA with Sand/Snow & Trekking BasketsRated 5.00 out of 5Save15%Save $19.50Only$110.49
There are no reviews yet.