ACTIVATOR™ 2Add to Cart
International Price: $149.99
Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our ACTIVATOR™ Poles were designed by an occupational therapist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. Our unique patented CoreGrip was designed specifically for strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind. ACTIVATOR Poles are utilized extensively with post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, pain management, sports injuries, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.
New ACTIVATOR2™ Poles are were designed for taller clients while collapsing shorter for travel.
- Patent ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shape tip for stability
- Strapless to minimize injuries
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6'4"
- Trekking baskets
- 3-section collapsible for travel – 25”
- Flip and button lock – 200 lbs of weight-bearing per pole
- User guide and online video instruction on ACTIVATOR™ technique
Consult your physician or therapist if using the ACTIVATOR™ Poles instead of canes, crutches or walkers.
The cost of ACTIVATOR™ Poles may be covered by your insurance company. Learn more about Third Party Funding.
Request an estimate for your insurance provider.
Specs for ACTIVATOR™ 2
|Product Spec||Spec Value|
|Colour||dark grey with cyan graphic design|
|Size – adjustable length||walker’s height: 128 cm to 193 cm (4'2" to 6'4")|
|Max weight of User||300 lbs|
|Collapsed length||64 cm (25")|
|Weight (pair)||.655 kg (1.44 lbs)|
|Locking system||secure button locking system & flip lock|
|Grip||Patent CoreGrip - ergonomic comfort, strapless, rubber|
|Carbide metal tip||for trail, beach and snow|
|Bell tips (removable)||High quality 55 durometer rubber|
|Anti-vibration features||handle grip, ferrule and rubber tips|
|Velcro strap||secures poles together for storage|
|Instruction||user guide and online video instruction|
The evidence-based patent ACTIVATOR™ poles and technique promote active living and may improve strength, balance, posture, walking tolerance and speed and reduce impact off knee joints.
ACTIVATOR™ poles may may be appropriate for the following conditions under the recommendation of a health care professional.
Hip and Knee Pre/Post Surgery
- Reduces impact on knee and hip joints
- Increase core strength and walking ability
- Weight management
Parkinson’s, MS, BI, Stroke and Vestibular
- Promotes stability and balance
- Normalizing walking pattern
- Increases walking speed and endurance
- Promotes increased functional independence and confidence
Post Spinal Stenosis Surgery
- Promotes upright posture
- Improves walking tolerance and confidence
Arthritis – OP, OA
- Promotes upright posture
- Improves strength and endurance
- Takes stress off hip and knee joints
- Supports hand and wrist joints in a neutral position
- Promotes good posture, stability and balance
- Improves self-image, confidence and core strengthening
- Reduces the risks associated with falls
- Improves strength, balance and flexibility
- Manages and may reduce lymphedema
- Improves core strengthening and endurance
- Improves balance and stability
- Promotes functional walking pattern
1 year limited warranty.
The most important aspect of Nordic walking is to just enjoy yourself. After a while, the technique will become second nature and you will feel confident, efficient, and ready to take on the world!
– Mandy Shintani, OT