ACTIVATOR™ 2Add to Cart
International Price: $149.99
Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our ACTIVATOR2 Poles were designed by an occupational therapist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. Our unique patented CoreGrip was designed specifically to improve strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind. ACTIVATOR Poles are utilized extensively with post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, pain management, sports injuries, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and older adults.*
New ACTIVATOR2 Poles are were designed for taller clients while collapsing shorter for travel.
- Patent ergonomic Coregrip designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell shape tip for stability
- Strapless to minimize injuries
- Anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6'4"
- Trekking baskets
- 3-section collapsible for travel – 25”
- Flip and button lock – 200 lbs of weight-bearing per pole
- User guide and online video instruction on ACTIVATOR™ technique
*If you are using or a device is recommended for walking, consult your physician or therapist prior to using the ACTIVATOR2 Poles.
The cost of ACTIVATOR™ Poles may be covered by your insurance company. Learn more about Third Party Funding.
Request an estimate for your insurance provider.
Specs for ACTIVATOR™ 2
|Product Spec||Spec Value|
|Colour||dark grey with cyan graphic design|
|Size – adjustable length||walker’s height: 128 cm to 193 cm (4'2" to 6'4")|
|Max weight of User||300 lbs|
|Collapsed length||64 cm (25")|
|Weight (pair)||.655 kg (1.44 lbs)|
|Locking system||secure button locking system & flip lock|
|Grip||Patent CoreGrip - ergonomic comfort, strapless, rubber|
|Carbide metal tip||for trail, beach and snow|
|Bell tips (removable)||High quality 55 durometer rubber|
|Anti-vibration features||handle grip, ferrule and rubber tips|
|Velcro strap||secures poles together for storage|
|Instruction||user guide and online video instruction|
The evidence-based patent ACTIVATOR® Poles and technique promote active living and may improve strength, balance, posture, walking tolerance and speed and reduce impact off knee joints.
ACTIVATOR® Poles may may be appropriate for the following conditions under the recommendation of a health care professional.
Hip and Knee Pre/Post Surgery
- Reduces impact on knee and hip joints
- Increase core strength and walking ability
- Weight management
Parkinson’s, MS, BI, Stroke and Vestibular
- Promotes stability and balance
- Normalizing walking pattern
- Increases walking speed and endurance
- Promotes increased functional independence and confidence
Post Spinal Stenosis Surgery
- Promotes upright posture
- Improves walking tolerance and confidence
Arthritis – OP, OA
- Promotes upright posture
- Improves strength and endurance
- Takes stress off hip and knee joints
- Supports hand and wrist joints in a neutral position
- Promotes good posture, stability and balance
- Improves self-image, confidence and core strengthening
- Reduces the risks associated with falls
- Improves strength, balance and flexibility
- Manages and may reduce lymphedema
- Improves core strengthening and endurance
- Improves balance and stability
- Promotes functional walking pattern
1 year limited warranty.
Walking with poles can help reduce fatigue during and after cancer treatment and has proven beneficial to those in breast cancer rehab. To read more about the research that supports the benefits of Nordic walking for cancer patients, visit the Your Health section of our website.