Free ACTIVATOR™ training for Physiotherapy Alberta members
Motivate your clients while significantly improving treatment outcomes for balance, core strength, posture, endurance; reducing impact on lower extremities and joints; and promoting functional gait patterns.
They have been instrumental in promoting an upright posture and a functional walking pattern compared to canes and walkers. In my opinion they facilitate rehabilitation and return patients to optimal function faster.
Dr. Charles G. Fisher MD MHSc FRCSC, Past President of the Canadian Spine Society
Learn how this dynamic evidence based patent pending tool is revolutionizing rehabilitation and is being used extensively in all aspects of health care. Understand the many benefits of ACTIVATOR™ compared to passive mobility devices such as canes, crutches and even walkers.
- Research Review of studies on PubMed
- ACTIVATOR™ poles & technique
- Seated, standing & pre-gait exercises
- Using the poles with orthopedic, neurology, stroke and spinal conditions & older adults
- Videos of using the ACTIVATOR™ poles with different chronic conditions & innovative exercises with excerpts from leading physiotherapists.
Course length: approximately 2.5 hours
ACTIVATORS™ Poles buy one get one free with online course!Register for Free Now
*Offer ends Jan 31, 2018.
Our strapless ergonomic handle was designed to develop “core fitness” as you walk. Pressing the outside edges of your hands against the wide base of the handle engages your core muscles and creates resistance that propels you forward.
– Mandy Shintani, OT
Tips from the Best