We invite health & wellness professionals to join us for our 1st live virtual conference which includes the Urban Poling Instructor Certificate Course.
The afternoon session is filled with dynamic and innovative programs that can be included in your fitness business or workplace. Join us for informative and interactive sessions on yoga, virtual fitness, improved posture, caregiver exercises, hip& knee OA exercises, cross-training for golf and dragon boating, marketing tips and much more! *Receive CECs with ACE, ACSM & FAI and 8 Canadian associations.
! Morning Session is the regular online Instructor Course.
BSc (OT), MA (Gero)
Gabriella De Nino
OT, Gerontologist (CAN)
RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL GUEST SPEAKERS
Hip & Knee OA
M.S. Ed. PWR!
Rock Steady Boxing (USA)
MORNING SESSION – RECORDED
- Preconference virtual warm up – Barb Gormley
- 3 hours – RECORDED – Instructor Course
Diana Oliver and Mandy Shintani
*Course is CEC approved by FAI, ASCM and ACE
AFTERNOON SESSION – RECORDED
- Nord Yoga break – Nina LePage – 10 min
- Hip and Knee OA Exercises – Lisa Limper – 30 min
- Cross training | golf, paddling/dragon boating
Gabriella De Nino – 30 min
- Tai Chi – Penny Fahey – 20 min
- Improving Posture – Jon Schultz – 20 min
- Exercises Programs for Caregivers – Jeanette Masse – 20 min
- Outdoor Parkinson’s Program – Wendy Wilkerson – 20 min
- Hospitality Industry – Nina Camacho – 20 min
- Marketing ideas & Brand Yourself
Diana Oliver & Rodrigo Silva – 20 min
- Virtual cooldown exercises – Barb Gormley – 10 min
- Closing Remarks
AM Session: 3 CECs with ACE, FAI & ASCM
PM Session: 2 CECs with ACSM
Full Day: 5 CECs with ACSM & 3 CECs with ACE and FAI