Third Party Funding
We are proud that third party funders have approved funding for the ACTIVATOR Poles including:
- Veteran’s Affairs Canada – Veteran’s Independence Program – under POC1
- Insurance Corporation of BC – Rehabilitation Clients
In a case by case basis
- Extended Health Benefits
- Ontario Disabilities Support Programs – under discretionary benefits
- Ministry – independence & mobility around the home
- Workplace Safety Insurance Corporation
- Soldier ON – for returning veterans with injuries or disabilities – recreation and rehabilitation
- Auto Insurance Companies
- Workplace Wellness Programs
- Mobility Aids Funded by the March of Dimes ADP Program
Check with your insurance company for funding. Click on here for our ACTIVATOR Poles Justification Letter to be signed by your physician or therapist or other recognized health care professional under your insurance plan.
Walking with poles can help reduce fatigue during and after cancer treatment and has proven beneficial to those in breast cancer rehab. To read more about the research that supports the benefits of Nordic walking for cancer patients, visit the Your Health section of our website.
Tips from the Best