Active Rehab for Neurology
Find out why therapists and neurologists are recommending ACTIVATOR™ poles for improving gait pattern, balance, posture, mood and factors related to fall prevention. The ACTIVATOR™ poles and technique were designed by a therapist for improving safety and stability and are being prescribed as an alternative to canes and postponing or reducing the use of walkers (under the assessment of a therapist).
– Research Review (recent studies on Nordic walking & ACTIVATOR™ poles)
– Activator Technique developed for stability and normalizing gait pattern
– Why ACTIVATOR™ poles are effective for many neurology conditions including CP, Stroke, MS & Parkinson’s.
– Seated, Standing & Gait Training Exercises
– Tips for Group Exercise Programs
Guest Speaker: Keegan Bow, Neurological Therapist, Klint Intensive Neuro Therapies
Host: Mandy Shintani, OT, MA (Gero)
For: Therapists, PTA, OTA, Kins & StaffView Recorded Webinar
The most important aspect of Nordic walking is to just enjoy yourself. After a while, the technique will become second nature and you will feel confident, efficient, and ready to take on the world!
– Mandy Shintani, OT
Tips from the Best