Introducing Free Shipping
Urban Poling understands that everyone hates paying for shipping. That’s why we’re not making you pay for it anymore! To qualify for free shipping, simply place an online order totaling $35 or more before taxes. Free shipping does not apply to orders subject to wholesale discounts or any other bulk purchasing discounts. Free shipping applies only to Canadian addresses. Click here to get started…
All standard shipping uses the following method unless otherwise specified.
All products in stock will be shipped within 2-3 business days. All custom and special orders will ship at the earliest possible date. This is determined when order is placed and the customer is advised.
- Shipments are prepaid and shipping costs are added to the invoice.
- Standard shipping is via FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or Canada Post Expedited and as such is subject to their shipping schedules which vary by delivery location. Specific times are available on request. Delivery across Canada is generally 2-6 business days from when the package leaves our warehouse.
- Shipments outside of Canada may require alternate shipping and will ship the best way as determined by Urban Poling Inc.
Non-standard shipments must be specified by the customer. General notice is to include the following:
- Alternate carrier should be named at time of order.
- Orders may be specified to ship with “collect” payment.
- Charges of non-standard methods of shipping are determined by the specified carrier.
- In some cases oversized items may be charged at a dimensional weight rate which can be substantially higher than regular surface rates.
International shipping is subject to customs inspection and assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country’s national laws and are the responsibility of the customer. Customs duties and taxes, if imposed, are assessed in the destination country and are not calculated or collected by Urban Poling Inc.
Duties and taxes are collected from the recipient. Additionally most countries have administrative fees that are collected from the recipient to cover the costs of clearing the item through customs and collecting duties and taxes.